All your promises are Yes and Amen!

I love walks on the beach to clear my head, pray and just generally reorganise the pieces of life in my head.

One thing I always remember from being a child was my grandad looking out at night and saying ‘Red sky at night, shepherds delight’. Meaning the red sky was promising good weather for the next day.

As I dandered pondering my many thoughts i looked to my right and saw this fantastic red sky, remembering that saying it reminded me that we don’t need to worry because God promises us good things will come for those who love him. After a few moments of feeling encouraged by that I looked to my left and saw this rainbow which reminded me that Gods promises are true. 

Definitely the encouragement I needed. Reminding me I don’t need to worry about the next few weeks, months or years because God has called it, he’s in control and his promises are true and his plans good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabula Est Vestri

You Have Reached Your Destination